3-D Printing & Rapid Prototype Process
Advanced Modeling Solutions to Enhance Your Development Timeline!
3-D printed parts are a powerful tool. We recognize the potential of this emerging technology, and have carefully selected a local network of printing specialists to better meet the needs of our customers. Accuracy and high detail levels are critical, and we work side by side with the industry's best to implement a carefully structured process that meets our demanding standards.
Our skilled professionals print small parts with intricate precision, and also oversized components at a larger scale. Team members understand pattern-‐making techniques, so upfront knowledge minimizes post-‐processing and costly bench time. Several machines have been customized specifically for us to achieve higher levels of surface finish.
Our 3-D part resolution consistently outperforms machines of much higher operating costs.
They are typically run by untrained workers having no fundamental skills important to the Pattern-making industry. Our chosen network of dedicated print professionals addresses this issue head-on!
- FAST TURN‐AROUND & COST‐EFFECTIVE OPTIONS
- DURABLE ABS PLASTIC FILAMENT
- PERFECT FOR MARKETING / SALES PRESENTATIONS
- FUNCTIONAL EVALUATION & TESTING MODELS
- ACCURATE AND REPEATABLE PRINTING PROCESS
- PARTS CAN BE GLUED, MACHINED, TAPPED AND EASILY FINISHED DURING POST‐PROCESSING
- EXPANDS MODEL‐MAKING PROFICIENCY
- PRINTS CAN BE USED FOR CASTING AND MOLD‐ MAKING (CORE‐BOX, MATCH PLATES).
- PIONEERING 'VAPOR‐TREATMENT' PROCESS FOR FINISHING SMALLER PARTS.
We confidently offer this state‐of‐the‐art service, but recognize alternate prototyping methods may better suit your needs. Our insight and experience with modern techniques ensures that success meets the 'hype' when offering 3‐D printed solutions. We frequently combine advanced CNC options with 3‐D printed parts for 'hybrid' solutions that work!
Our ability to solve design challenges for real-‐world pattern making is balanced by understanding the possibilities of 3-‐D printing. Our team utilizes 3-‐D printers on a daily basis for problem-‐solving in a wide range of development scenarios.
3-D Printed Fixtures
3D PRINTED PARTS CAN REPLACE OR SUPPLEMENT TRADITIONAL METHODS OF FIXTURE DEVELOPMENT
CONSIDER THE FULL ADVANTAGES OF INNOVATIVE 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY TO REDUCE COST OF CUSTOMIZED ASSEMBLY CONFIGURATIONS & STAGED SETUPS.
- FASTER DEVELOPMENT TIMELINES.
- REDUCE / ELIMINATE SECONDARY MACHINING OPERATIONS.
- LIGHT‐WEIGHT, DURABLE, 100% FUNCTIONAL!
- NON‐MARRING PLASTIC (COLORS OPTIONS POSSIBLE).
- PRINT DUPLICATES FOR MULTIPLE WORKSTATIONS.
- ADD INTEGRAL HANDLES, KEYHOLES, AND MISC. GEOMETRY FOR EFFICIENT HARDWARE ASSEMBLY (HOLES, NUTS, BOLTS)
- EMBOSSED / RAISED LETTERING FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION.
- COMBINE 3D PRINTED PARTS WITH OTHER MATERIALS FOR SUPERIOR 'HYBRID' ASSEMBLY SOLUTIONS !
Fixtures are created using 3‐d cad files for precision fit & repeatable accuracy! (solidworks, step, iges, parasolid, etc.)
Rethink your manufacturing workflow for accurate and efficient part assembly!